Saturday, April 16, 2011

$3 Nivea Body Wash Coupon in 4/17 Red Plum Insert!


There's been a lot of discussion on various boards about a high value $3 off Nivea Body Wash that will be in the Red Plum 4/17 insert. And, then where to buy it to get the best value! (Some are reporting receiving ONLY the Men's Body Wash coupon, other areas are getting both coupons....good luck!)

  • Walmart has the Nivea Body Wash price at $3.00, so after coupon FREE!
  • Target currently has the Nivea Body Wash priced at $3.04. After coupon just $0.04 cents PLUS if you received the Target Beauty Bag, stack with the $1.00 Target coupon!
  • RiteAid has it priced at $3.99, but if you buy 4 for $15.96 minus (4) $3.00 coupons = $3.96 OOP, and you qualify for a $5 +UPs Rewards!
  • Walgreens has the Body Wash priced at $3.77, no Register Rewards
  • CVS has it priced at $3.88, no ECBs

I get 3 inserts each week (my subscription + 2 from my MIL). I may end up buying another newspaper and go for the RiteAid deal. Since I don't shop at Walmart (just a personal preference) I will probably try RiteAid first, (and maybe ask for a raincheck if they're OOS). More than likely, I'll be buying this at Target, while getting my FREE reusable tote!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment