Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ziploc Containers Variety Pack of 24 for $7.31!

Ziploc Containers Variety Pack, 12-Count (Pack of 2)

Horrible picture, I apologize...here's a great deal on Ziploc Containers. Through Amazon, get (2) 12 unit variety packs for just $7.31 on the Subscribe and Save plan! 
You get: 8 large rectangle containers, 8 small rectangle containers, 4 large round containers, and 4 small round containers.  I love these things. (I also save the ones that come with sandwich meat). I use them in my kitchen, for spices and left overs. I use them in my bathroom to hold hair clips. In the office for rubber bands, and thumb tacks. 



THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment