Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rollin' the +UPs at RiteAid 3/27


You may have noticed I didn't post a RiteAid trip last week. I did go (mostly for Veet and NutraNail), but I didnt end up posting the deal. I couldn't get in the groove last week, and although I got a bunch of stuff free, it wasnt things that were needed. And I've been trying to get organized. I had coupons everywhere! And my binder was so full I had no place to put new ones. I'm feeling better now. All the Household and Health & Beauty Coupons have been purged and filed. (I still have to go through food)

So although I'm still not feeling the RiteAid groove, I did go in for a quick trip tonight. I plan on going back Monday for the Garnier and the Aveeno deals.

Total Product Value + tax $34.41     Total OOP for this trip $3.15    $8.00 in +UPs received! 


See how it breaks down after the jump!



Transaction 1


(2) Revlon Top Speed Nail Colors $5.99 x 2 = 11.98 - 40% = $7.18 or $3.59 ea
I used (2) $1.00 coupon rom RiteAid Tearpad (last month)
Total paid $5.18 or $2.59 ea


(1) Revlon PerfecTweez Slant Tip $3.00 - 40% = $1.80
I used $2 off Revlon Beauty Tool IP coupon
Total paid $0.20 MONEYMAKER!


(1) Revlon Nail Clipper $3.19 - 40% off = $1.91
I used $2 off Revlon Beauty Tool IP coupon
Total paid $0.19
-----------------------------------------------------------
Total Product $11.29
I used $6 in mfr coupons
I used $4 in +UPs earned previously
Total OOP $1.84 and received $4.00 in +UPs!


Next transaction
(2) Old Spice Deodorants 2/$5.00
I used $1.00/2 coupon from newspaper
Total paid $4.00


(2) Old Spice Body Wash $4.99 x 2 = $9.98 
I used (2) Buy 1 Deodorant Get 1 Body wash FREE coupon from newspaper
Total paid zero!
---------------------------------------------------

Total Product $14.98


I used $10.98 in mfr coupons



I used $4 in +UPs earned in previous transaction



Total OOP $1.31 and received 2 x  $2.00 in +UPs!






THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment