Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Quick Trip to CVS - They paid me $1.59!

I stopped by CVS on my way home from the Hair Salon to see what the Magic Coupon Machine might bestow upon me. I got a $5 Beauty Club Bonus, $1 off any Kellogg's Cereal, and $3 off any Revlon Beauty Tool.

I used (3) $1 off any Kellogg's Creal to get them for free. (I had 2 coupons from previous trips)
Then I used the $3 Revlon Beauty Tool coupon on the hairbrush $4.99 - $3.00 = $1.99.
I used a $1 mfr coupon (from a tearpad at RiteAid) to get the $3.99 Nail Color for $2.99.
The Arizona Iced tea was $0.99.
Total with tax was $6.41 - $5 Beauty Bonus ECBs = $1.41 OOP.
Then, I got back a $3 ECB for the Nail Color!
Profit of $1.59!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I got that Revlon coupon, too, but didn't even think to look in hair care for a deal to score!

    ReplyDelete