Friday, March 11, 2011

KitchenAid 5 Quart Artisan Mixer as low as $162.04 Shipped!

KitchenAid KSM150PSWH Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer, White

I love my KitchenAid. It sits on my counter (holding all the free coffee samples I've received) until I'm ready to put it to use. It's like a piece of art. Any product that has over 1500 5-star reviews on Amazon has got to be great!
This is a FANTASTIC price for a KitchenAid 5 Quart Artisan Mixer. (White is the only color available at this price.) Original price is $349.99. Amazon's price is $206.99, plus there is a $30 mail-in rebate available here
You also get a 1 year subscription to Martha Stewart or Everyday Food Magazine. If you decide you don't want the magazine subscription, you can request a refund, knocking another $14.95 off the price! Shipping is FREE!


THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love my kitchenaid mixer. Couldn't do without it in the kitchen. I am following you from the blog hop. Please return the follow at http://thecryptocapersseries.blogspot.com
    www.reneeahand.com
    Thanks!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! Thanks so much for linking them up at Muffin Monday.
    kitchenaid artisan blender

    ReplyDelete