Monday, February 7, 2011

**UPDATE** CVS Gift Card Offer from Mamapedia


Yesterday, I received an email from mamapedia.com stating that my CVS Deal was available to print. I logged into my account, and linked through to GiftCertificates.com to redeem my code. I was a bit annoyed when I saw that the code I was given showed up as "invalid"!

I emailed CS, and received this response today:


Hi Mamapedia Moms,
We are very sorry for any confusion. There was a technical issue with the previous CVS code that was sent to you. Please disregard the earlier email. We will issue new CVS codes in the next couple of hours and you will receive an email letting you know when it is ready. You can also check your Sweet Deals purchases later on today by following the steps below:
Step 1: Log into deals.mamapedia.com (different from mamapedia.com). Step 2: Click on "My Account" and then "Purchases". Step 3: Get your voucher code and enjoy! 
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and are happy to welcome you to Mamapedia Sweet Deals. If you have any questions or concerns we look forward to hearing from you.
Warmly, The Mamapedia Sweet Deals Team

My code is still "in processing". I will check back later....

I received my code, and logged in to GiftCertificates.com. Everything went smoothly, except the shipment will be delayed, due to low stock.

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment