Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Office Max Max Perks - I just received my January Reward!


This is a great program! I've talked about it previously here. Basically, It's a program that rewards you for purchases and ink recycling at Office Max. You'll also be eligible for special "free after rebates" products. 
See what I got for FREE after the jump!



On Jan 12th, I purchased: 



3 packs of Sharpies, and the "Drbl Comfrt Touch VW Bdr.." (otherwise known as Green Binders) and some index cards. The Sharpies and the Binders were on a "FREE after rebate" promotion. (I added the Index Cards to pad my order to $50 to get free shipping)


I "rolled over" previous rewards in the amount of $50.96. and paid the rest on a credit card. 


Then, on Jan 19th, I purchased


3 packs of Paper Mate Gel Pens (best pens, EVER!) and some tab dividers (which I later ended up returning) The Gel Pens were again, on a "FREE after rebate" promotion. 


Again, I rolled over previous rewards in the amount of $39.51, and paid the rest on my credit card. 
The tab dividers, while needed, were also added to pad my order over $50  for free shipping. 


So, the $86.31 Reward is for buying the Sharpies, the binders, and the pens - which were all PAID for with Reward Dollars!


I know, it takes a pretty hefty initial amount to start...I was lucky and had a gift card from "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", but once you get going, it seems you can keep on rolling your MaxPerks Rewards!

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment