Sunday, February 13, 2011

My trip to Walgreen's 2/13


So I tried Walgreen's again. I'm beginning to get the "more items than coupons" rule, and I had a nice cashier in Cosmetics that would help me remember!



I bought:
Lyson "No-Touch" Hand Soap System $11.99
I used $3 off mfr coupon
Product Total $8.99 + tax
I received $7 RR
Total OOP $10.04


Next, I bought:
Gillette Venus Razor  $7.99

no coupons
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips  $4.00
The cashier had them on her nails, and she told me they had just marked some colors down. I've been intrigued after seeing the display in CVS, but at $9.99 I was going to have to wait.
I used $2 off mfr coupon from 2/13 paper
Product Total  $11.99 + tax
I paid with $7 RR from previous transaction
Total OOP $4.04
I received $4 RR

Then, I bought:
Gillette Fusion PowerGlide Razor  $9.99
I used $4 mfr coupon
Hershey Drops Candy  $1.00
no coupons
Product Total  $10.99 + tax
I paid with $4 RR from previous transaction
Total OOP $3.86
I received $4 RR

Finally, I bought:
Hallmark Card for my Valentine  $4.79! (really, I had no idea cards were so expensive!)
no coupons
(4) Kettle Chips 2/$3 = $6.00
I used (4) $1 mfr coupons
Valentine Peep $0.79 (just too cute)
no coupons
Arizona Mango Iced Tea $0.99 (because all this shopping was making me thirsty!)
no coupons
(3) Chicken of the Sea Solid White Tuna $0.99 (in-ad coupon) = $2.97
in ad coupon, limit 3
Product Total  $14.75 + tax
I paid with $4 RR from previous transaction
Total OOP $8.01

Total Product for this visit was $46.72
Total OOP for this visit was $25.95





THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment