Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey:



When you first look at this shade in the tube, you will be scared. 
It looks black. It looks waaay too dark. But, put it on...go ahead......more....it will be beautiful on you. 
I promise.  I have never met anyone that this shade didn't look fabulous on. 



You won't look like you are wearing lipstick. More like you've been eating berries. It's not sticky, not too glossy, it's just perfect. 

It has a cult following and has won pretty much every beauty award and poll there is. Clinique has discontinued almost every color in the Almost Lipstick line, but this. 

I have 2. One in my purse, and one at my vanity. It's my go-to lip color when I remember to put on lipcolor.

At $14.50 go ahead and splurge, or wait until Clinique has a gift with purchase, and hope you get a 2nd one for free!








THIS BLOG HAS MOVED! Please update your bookmark to AllThoseThingsILove.com for the most recent deals and matchups like this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment